Thursday, July 15, 2010

What Things May Come

My faithful companion, Buddy

I’ve been toying with the idea of blogging for quite some time now. I just don’t know if I have anything to say….or rather, I don’t know if what I have to say is worth putting out there for others to read. I guess that’s a moot point now, as here I am! I think I’ll use this blog mostly to keep record of the various projects I plan on doing around the house. I really wish I had started doing that a year and a half ago when I had a completely blank canvas. Granted, I wasn't as aware of my tastes back then and some things have changed, still it would have be nice to look back on…but I digress….Here is a list of planned future projects:

• Repurposing an old oak dresser
• Making a velvet, pintucked headboard
• Redoing my master bathroom
• Finishing up the front yard landscaping
• Landscaping my backyard
• Creating faux judges panelling in my dining room
• Retiling my kitchen backsplash (this one is iffy due to financial constraints…. )

I have a very limited budget so I’m excited to see how much I can get accomplished within my means. It’ll be a challenge, but I think it’ll be doable!

Until I write again!


No comments:

Post a Comment